01-06-2009

A nudge here, a tweak there, and slowly but surely the layout comes together. I’ve removed a couple of things (most notably the logic analyzer connector) to make routing a bit easier and bumped up to a six layer board. Having a header to connect the logic analyzer is a nice to have feature but it was turning the traces into a ball of yarn.

I decided to give the autorouter a chance again because they’re just too many nets. I invariably have to go back and tweak a bunch but at least it give me a starting point. Here’s what it came up with:

I can see a bunch of tweaks that need to happen but it’s not a bad start.