Not much to post today. I spent most of the day tracing down little bugs here and there. There was a interesting bug where small, seemingly insignificant code changes would sometimes cause the compiler to push some registers onto the stack, changing the amount of time it would take to perform a computation because of the extra push and pops.

There is an interesting trick for estimating the magnitude of a vector here. I started evaluating it for use with int16’s because it’ll be quite a quick operation on the ARM with the multiply and accumulate instructions.

That’s about it. I’ll be out tomorrow studying for my final exam in High Frequency Amplifiers. I’ve written a bunch of python code for impedance matching so I hope to post that once I’m done studying.